31. 05. 2013. - Two contracts in Algeria became operational
Algerian GRTE awarded two new contracts to Energoinvest as the most successful bidder on two lots of international tender. The first project is related to the Contract 144/2012/KDL/P76, which refers to the design, equipment supply, construction works, installation works, testing and commissioning of:
- Substation for outside installation 400/220 kV El Milia 2x300 MVA;
- Substation for outside installation 220/60 kV El Milia II 2x120 MVA.
The other Contract 145/2012/KDL/P77 refers to the design, equipment supply, construction works, installation works, testing and commissioning of:
- Substation for outside installation 60/30 kV Mahdia 2x40 MVA ;
- Extension of the second Substation across 3 fields 60 kV.
The Contracts have been notified (initialled) on 22 May 2013, meaning that they took effect on this date. The overall price of the El Milia and El Milia II Substations is about EUR 51,000.000, and the price of the Mahdia Substation with extensions is about EUR 10,000.000. The deadline to implement these projects is 24, 20 and 18 months.